Ordering & Delivery Information
- You sign up once for reoccurring delivery
- We harvest Wednesday
- We deliver Friday, or you pickup Saturday
- Contents: a 10 oz. seasonal blend of salad greens (lettuce mix, arugula and/or spinach), and three complimenting veggies and herbs (including, but not limited to: Radishes, Salad Turnips, Carrots, Scallions, Tomatoes, Beets, Kholrabi, Fennel, Cucumbers, Pea Shoots, Sunflower Shoots, Cilantro, Dill, Basil, Thyme, Mint, Parsley)
- Cost: $20/box/week, shipping included ($24 Value)
- Delivery Frequency: Weekly or Every-other Week
How To Order & Manage Salad Subscriptions
- Friday Home Delivery is available only to customers in the Twin Cities (see qualifying ZIP Codes below).
- Pick-up is available, for anyone inside or outside our delivery area, from our market stand at the St. Paul Farmers' Market on the weekends (for Farmers' Market info, see the Home page). To pick up at Market, use the market's address (St Paul Farmers Market, 290 5th St E, St Paul, MN 55101) as your Shipping Address.
- Every Monday, a reminder email will be sent to you about your pending charge and delivery. If you do nothing, you are automatically billed on Wednesdays and your Salad Subscription will be on your doorstep Friday morning (or our market stand Saturday morning). At any time, you can "change frequency", "pause subscription", or "cancel subscription." Follow the link provided in the email to manage your subscription settings.
Á la Carte Orders
- Store Opens each Monday
- Order Deadline is Wednesday
- Veggies Delivered Friday, or You Pickup Saturday
- Free delivery for orders over $20
- For orders under $20 we charge a $5 delivery fee.
- Pick up on Saturdays at our St. Paul Farmers' Market stand is Free
Deliveries are dropped at the front door (unless otherwise requested) in a wax box (we love reusing these boxes, so just leave your empties out for us next time we deliver). Tender greens and shoots are always bagged in plastic. If you can't be home at the time of delivery, we recommend leaving out a cooler with an ice pack wrapped in a towel, and your veggies will be waiting for you when you get home.
Qualifying Zip Codes:
55075, 55101, 55102, 55103, 55104, 55105, 55106, 55107, 55108, 55114, 55116, 55117, 55118, 55120, 55130, 55155, 55305, 55401, 55402, 55403, 55404, 55405, 55406, 55407, 55408, 55409, 55410, 55411, 55413, 55414, 55415, 55416, 55417, 55418, 55419, 55423, 55424, 55426, 55436, 55454, 55455
Once in your home, veggies will all store best in a plastic bag, loosely closed (except basil, which does best in a cool spot, in a plastic bag, on the counter).
Questions/Comments/Concerns? email email@example.com